........................................................................................ - a weBlog by Snowy and me.

Monday 1 October 2012

The Fullest Life Is Not For Profit

As a non-believer in the work ethic,
where people discipline themselves
by turning their time into money,
because I remember how other
people's money always made a loss
out of my time,  I am happy to accept
that I should work to be able to take love
at it's face value, lower case intended.
By which I mean I should create consensus.

Where rewards are shared, for beliefs
being combined love is self limiting,
and private. It is a far greater relief
than public charity, the flip side
of modern profit, where through paradox
needs are multiplied into wants, to make
more people want more than ever
before, which always results in losses.

No comments:

Post a Comment