........................................................................................ - a weBlog by Snowy and me.

Saturday 21 December 2013

What Am I Not Comprehending?

I have looked at many belief systems,
also many of the semantic declentions
of Western Unbelief. Continually what I fail
to appreciate from my research is how systems
focus on what they are not, and what they oppose
-more than what they are and what they consist of.
This happens with a consistency that reaches though
the verbal gymnastics, goes beyond the words
that give hardening unbelief it's grades and distinctions,
its currency as unbelievers would say, such as would put
The Pope and all his divisions to shame in their ways
of not saying what they mean in any langauge.
Still, I look for a unity in simplicity, where daily I aspire
to be what I appear to be and find in others a similar acceptance
-through a readable face and the good will of the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment