........................................................................................ - a weBlog by Snowy and me.

Thursday 6 April 2017

Out Of Sight, Out Of Mind

Before booking into a tax deductable clinic,
for his sex addiction a famous american actor
was asked by a court to account his frequent use
of (female) prostitutes. He had a choice...

His defense was rather legalistic
'I paid them to leave, not for any good
they do whilst they are in my company'.

Many a husband who found more life
in the pubs that they stayed in every day
than in the house they paid for
would say similar to that actor.

They would say of their children and wife
'Paying for the family and house
-which I owned outright-did not mean
that I wanted to own those things,
they simply had to be owned by somebody.
Nor did I see myself as investor in their lives,
in which shared no common values....   '.


No comments:

Post a Comment